New Ideas

I'm so excited about making a new crocheted photo piece and I can't wait. It's a personal photo of my husband and I and it's going to be in 8 shades of purple. My daughter really wanted it so I thought that would be a perfect color for it since it's her fave. Here are the shades I chose.


I know they are all sorta jumbled up looking right now, but I've put them in order according to my pattern's numbers. This box is actually the perfect size for holding them all together and keeping them in the right order. It's going to be easier this way to know which ones to use when.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to make them and sell them in a new etsy shop or in my 7pd shop. I'm afraid it's going to be a jumbled, hodge-podge mess if I put too many different things in the same shop. I'm still trying to decide. But that's ok! I can't wait to post my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment