Great Free Printable Valentine's

I am so excited to create some super cute valentine's for my daughter's first year in school so I decided to go searching the web for great crafty ideas!  Man was I not prepared for what I was about to find, there are so many great printables out there, so I decided to share what I found here!

Living Locurto has this super adorable iPhone printable.

She also has these Rock! Valentines and Candy Kiss Bag Toppers which are great for boys.

There also happens to be these Cute Animal Valentine's by Secret Agent Josephine that I find super adorable and perfect for preschoolers.

I thought these free printables were cute by Amy IS The Party.  I love those kitchy sayings!

For a simple but super cute look, Be Mine Freebie by The Rubber Punkin is the right choice. I absolutely would love these as tags to some homemade cookies for adult friends.

For that special man in your life, go with this Chocolate Bar Wrapper by Jeanne Winters.

I absolutely think these Bee Mine Lollipop Tags will be all the buzz, and even their chapstick counterparts would be a hit.

I even think I might do this non-candy treat for my daughter! Homemade crayons attached to a card that reads "Happy Valentine's Day, for 'crayon' out loud!" Get it? "Cryin" out loud? LOL

So, what are you going to be doing for your kids and/or loved ones this Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment