Are You Following Me?

No, I don't mean following me around, well sorta, but that's a good thing, LOL!  You can find me on facebook, twitter, ravlery, and pinterest.  I'll be the first to admit that I don't always update my blog, but I'm usually using lots of social media, so it's a great way to find out what I'm doing!  If you haven't found me at any of those sites yet then you definitely should!

My facebook page has sadly been neglected as of late, but I promise to start using it more.  I'll probably even be using it more than this blog, so if you want to see more updates and more about what I'm doing then please be sure to go like it.  You can get there by clicking the little icon to the left!  If you want to see some of my public personal statuses, then feel free to subscribe to my personal page here!



I'm not a heavy tweeter by any means, so feel free to follow me on twitter if you want random sharing and updates from me!  My twitter can be more playful and I tend to retweet more from others and share my pinterest there!  If you want to follow me then please do!



Now, I LOVE Pinterest!  If you're on Pinterest then you know what I'm talking about, and if you haven't then you definitely need to join the addiction, LOL!  It's an amazing thing!  There you can find just about anything and everything you're looking for, and awesome links to cool sites and blogs.  I have all sorts of boards to reflect all of my interests, and you can follow some or all of what I pin there.




Ravelry is the go to place for all things crochet and knitting with it's huge community of fellow stitchers.  If you've been accepted there then you know what I'm talking about here too!  Many of you probably have come to my blog from ravelry because of my free patterns, so you know what a great place it is to find patterns, join groups, and connect with other knitters and crocheters that share your interests!  You can find me there and friend me if you like!  :D


Now I just wanted to let you know that even if you don't use these links today, they are always on the sidebar under my About me section!  :D  Happy social media to you all!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment