Blankets for the Kitties

So, before I mentioned that I was going to be making a few things for charity, and I'm so excited to be working on that.  I've managed to make three little charity blankets and even got my sister to make one for me as well.  She's not much of a crocheter, but my Mom taught myself and my sisters at a young age, so she caught the crochet-bug while she was visiting me this past week! Haha!


My sister made the dark blue one on the right while I made the other three.  I used leftover yarns from a stash I received as a gift from my friend's mom! I figured this would be a good way to pay it forward, by donating what I've made!  I pledged that I wanted to make at least 2 blankets to donate, so I'm really excited to have 4.  I'm hoping to make another 1-2 more blankets before the deadline comes in two weeks.  What do you think?  Have you made anything for charity lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment