Are you all set for Easter?
Well, in case you aren't, here are 10 easy patterns you could whip up for the holiday!
1. Easter Egg Coaster by Whiskers and Wool
This little coaster could be made in a number of designs and is great for not just coasters but fun for little kids to play with as well.
2. Bunny Cozy by Yarnovations
This fun little cozy would be great for kids and adults alike and can be used on cups and even mason jars. There's also a fun little Easter treat recipe that you can include in your gift.
3. Easter Eggs by Smitten With it All
Get creative with this fun Easter egg pattern and use them for egg hunting or just fun plushie toys.
4. Spring Bunny by Stephanie Jessica Lau
Need a cute stuffed bunny? This little cutie is super adorable and completely customizable for a number of looks.
5. Bunny Hat by Repeat Crafter Me
This cute little hat is sure to make anyone smile. There's also a link to a free pattern for the diaper cover.
6. Easy Egg Warmers by Pickles
My family and I love boiled eggs so these egg warmers are great for keeping them cozy while we're waiting to have breakfast.
7. Spring Basket by Petals to Picots
Make your own lovely Easter Basket with this super cute pattern. It's great for kids to play with after the holidays as well.
8. Easter Appliques by Cute and Kaboodle
Add these cute little Easter appliques to clothing, hats, or any of the other patterns you see here.
9. Spring Finger Puppets by Crochet Uncut
Add these adorable little puppets to your baskets and the kids are sure to have lots of fun. It even has a cute little carrying case.
10. Easter Egg Treat Bag by Petals to Pecots
This egg shaped drawstring bag is great for filling with treats and small toys. Hide it on Easter morning for a grand prize.